Re: More Sale - Hillside (via Stratford Vic.) stuff.

"Richard" <richard_snook@primus.com.au> wrote in message
38572876.90569C5E@primus.com.au">news:38572876.90569C5E@primus.com.au...
> Captain
>
> Thanks ...excellent ..explains all...and then poses some questions for
me!!

> Is the sole power transfer via the tyres?? If so how effecient is this?
>
> thanks again..interesting concept...especially for low use rails.
>
> cheers >:~)) Richard

In anyone is interested I have the articles on the RTL from Network magazine
in July 95 and May 96 in MS Word files. I can only email them as one page
per email (5 pages total) as we have a 1.5MB limit per email.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton