Re: Railway Digest posting.

Re postings below about the December issue of Railway Digest.
I am reliably informed that the mailing house ARHS uses has stuffed up
with the December issue.  I purchased my copy over the counter on
3rd December.

I am an ex Railway Digest subscriber. I used to subscribe to it but gave
it up two years ago when copies started appearing in my newsagent up to
a week before my copy arrived.  Even though it costs a little extra to
buy it over the counter I believe it is worthwhile as only on one
occassion have my freinds who still subscribe to it had it before me.

If ARHS don't look after their subscribers who put their money up front
then I think readers are better off just buying over the counter and
stuff the mailing houses and Australia Post.

Even though Derek may not be saying, there is concern within ARHS
management at what is happening and they are having a meeting about it
in the new year.  I hope they do something about it otherwise when
renewal time comes around next year there are a few subscribers I know
here in Brisbane that will be doing what I've done.

I don't understand why Railway Digest don't do what Motive Power magazine
have done and hold back over the counter copies until after the ones to
subscribers have been sent and received.

Graham Duffin,
Salisbury  Qld.