Re: Whats happening with the VFT.

]> You would have to wonder whether the AP to Darwin proposal is also
dependant on
> tax concessions to be viable.
> Given that the consortium have initially estimated that only 1 train per
day
> will use the line one would think that they will need all the concessions
that
> they can get.
> I wonder just how much money has now been spent on feasability studies ,
> consultancies etc for all these large rail projects.
>
> MD

Its a favourite trick of the Poli's to hide something away in Committee and
call for many ,many reports, and delay things that they are trying to stop
in the hope, that it will just go away.
at the moment I am in the middle of a battle of letters to the Editor trying
to save the BG into Wodonga.
The Council is Hell-bent on removing the Railway station and Goods Yards and
releasing the land for development, I will scan the relevant letters and
place them before the Newsgroup, as I need help with some of the facts [my
figures are somewhat rubbery, as my friends of this group must know by now]
But one letter in particular shows how something that should have been done
in 1942 is still being delayed to this very day
Cheers
Rod