Yatala PB15 bridge QLD

The highway bridge on the southbound section of the Pacific highway at
Yatala, south of Beenleigh, that used to carry road traffic over the
original PB15 line to Southport / Tweed Heads  has been bypassed.

I noticed it yesterday. As it is some weeks since I last drove to Brisbane,
I am not sure of the actual date the new highway bridge was opened and thus
the date the old bridge was bypassed.

I also noticed the famous landmark, the Yatala Pie shop, has moved to its
new location at the south end of town.

Cheers
Peter Cokley
petan@ion.com.au