Re: baldwin 2-6-2 na class puffing billy v.r.

Lionel Long <lionell@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
01bf46de$699dda60$4ff725cb@dialup.mpx.com.au">news:01bf46de$699dda60$4ff725cb@dialup.mpx.com.au...
> hello their
> I am building a 5 inch guage live steam locomotive to the above class and
> would like to know if any body could sell me boiler plans that comply to
> the Briggs steel boiler code?
> thanking you bob long

http://www2.nmit.vic.edu.au/~DVR/

Write to the boys and girls at Diamond Valley Railway at Eltham Victoria.
their HomePage should give you all the information on how to contact them.
Several very good models have been built by members of this Railway
Paddy Murphy would have to be the most amiable type and I am sure he could
help.
His Na is a beauty!
Neal Allen [decd.]built a lovely [big] Na as well, and his son is slowly
building another, whilst hiring out his fathers for picnics.etc
Good Luck
Rod