Re: Whats happening with the VFT.

I heard that they were debating it over tow days this week.
The word I heard off the Speedrail site was that the 'Proving up'
stage was completed and handed to the Feds last week. Kate Carnell the
ACT Chief Minister was all for it (she probably can see the tourist $)

Speedrail say that it may take 6 months to decide and construction
will not start until 2001.

I hope that the project goes ahead quickly.

federal Cabinet will also make a decision on Badgery's Creek and I
think the plans are to link this airport up on the VFT.

Andrew Honan