Re: bombala line

I'm surprised we didn't run into each other! I was there a couple of weeks
ago as well. Nimmitabel is still own by the railway but is rented out. It's
about as derelict as you can get without having a good reason to bulldoze
the site.
I'll post half a dozen pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.rail. Part of my
recent trip was from Sydney->Goulburn->Cooma->Bombala.

Railway Rasputin <bob@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
385503E5.B7B01305@fastlink.com.au">news:385503E5.B7B01305@fastlink.com.au...

> Gail BENNETT wrote:
> >
> > Hi all
> >
> > I've just had a really nice weekend in Merimbula and enroute back to
> > Canberra I decided to take a look at the remnants of the disused Bombala
> > line. Bombala station looks like it finished service yesterday - still
in
> > very good condition. I wish I could say the same for Nimmitabel.
Nimmitabel