The Unofficial QR History & Site Updated

Hi Aus.Railers,

I've finally started work on the Steam Locomotive section and will have most
of it up in the next two to three weeks. I should also have a few recent
shots up of the 1710 and Beyer Garratt 1009 soon. These photos were taken on
the Sunsteam excursion to Cleveland on the 12th of December.

I've also had to move servers, because of on-going FTP problems with the
Railpage server, fang.omni.com.au. The site is now on the Crosswinds.Net
servers. A bit of a shame considering Railpage provided good bandwidth.

--
Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com