Did the 9:57 reach Lithgow?

I had to attend a meeting at Orchard Hills (near Penrith) today and decided
to catch a train to Penrith then get a taxi.  I caught the 9:57am ex Central
for Lithgow as this seemed the fastest and most comfortable train.  Left on
time, 5 minutes late into Strathfield, 10 minutes late into Parramatta then
15 minutes late INTO Blacktown but what a seeming stuff up - the train was
sent down the wrong track into the Richmond line platform!  CityRail
announced that the train will be delayed - what an understatement.  As I
knew it was going to take some time to sought out this mess I caught a taxi
from Blacktown.  Next time take a car.  Did the 9:57 reach Lithgow?