Re: Railway Digest posting.

>Got mine on Sunday!! RD definitely wasn't in the mailbox on Friday or
>Saturday! It seems Australia Post are working weekends to clear the back
>log.

Spotted in a back street of Reservoir (Vic) yesterday was a postal worker,
working away hard delivering mail. Yesterday being a Sunday. From here on i
think we should move this off to a new group called alt.gunzels.postal :-)

>I also noticed that many larger letters/envelopes are being delivered
>later than smaller items.

I find the postal service as reliable as the 4D. i.e. not very.

Regards
Michael.

--
Michael Kurkowski
Email: mk@netstra.com.au

What is the point of having quotes at the end of your .sig?