Re: Glenbrook accident [NSW]

I have kept last Friday's Herald and Telegraph's reports of the train wreck and
noted with interest one report by a passenger in the V set who said that the
driver came running into the bottom deck yelling all to get down, he then said
the train then started skidding and then hit. Now I know reports of this type
are inaccurate but the sequence of events seem interesting. If the report is
correct it appears that the brakes of the V set did not come on very quickly,
but who knows.
Cheers
Rod Gayford