Re: Glenbrook accident [NSW]

At least the train stop enforces a stop and recovery of brake pressure, a
sort-of time interval enforcement. And it seems to have worked well inside
"metropolitan" area. And should be extended to all intensively worked
routes.

As for your re-emphasis on safety first, I could not agree more. How many
more lives before SPADs are outlawed?