Re: Alice to Darwin Railway, its a comedy show.

"Exnarc" <gwrly@netspace.net.au> wrote:

> Are you sure there isn't an election in the wind????<g>.

Not really, but the shenanigans going on up here at the
moment give food for thought.!  The project at the
moment has turned into a "what's in it for me".

I asked the NT Lands branch t'other day for maps of the
new line and they offered me makeover maps from the ANR
"proposed corridor" of early eighties.  I was told new
ones "might be available soon".  .....Ah well.

----Terry Burton