Bayside does it again

This morning, the 08:56 up Glenroy from Broadmedows was running 6 minutes
late. It arrived into FSS 7 minutes late. The driver seemed to dawdle most
of the way, and seemingly made no attempt to make up time. At 0927 (the
time we were scheduled to arrive at Flinders Street) we departed Flagstaff,
of course as the 0920. Wonder if we held any trains up in the process.

I doubt it was a defective train, because it continued on from Flinders
Street to form the 09:30 down Broadmeadows. One could only assume in this
case, defective driver.

Regards
Michael

(Who would have sent the taxi bill to Bayside Trains, had I have missed the
0936 hillside service that i normally catch)

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

Go on, you know you want to.