Re: [NSW]Loco in Shed in megalong valley

I presume you might mean the two Perry 0-6-2T locos ex North Eton Sugar Mill
owned by Keith Duncan. He bought these two 2'0" gauge locos in the early
1970's and set up a short length of track. I do not know what the current
status is.

canetram59

38500446.8F2555C@ozemailz.com.au">news:38500446.8F2555C@ozemailz.com.au...