Second STEAM Loco driving tour to Poland

It's on again in 2000 !!
The first group of Australians came back recently from Poland after one week
of steam train driving in Wolsztyn. This is the only place in the World
where you can drive a normal scheduled passenger or goods train in a steam
loco.
The next group is planned for May 2000 .  20 May to be exact starting from
Vienna and finishing one week later in Berlin.
If anyone is interested please contact me. I have videos, photos etc....
This will be another great trip.
Voytek Lasek