Re: Windsor Publications ?

Greg,

You would remember???

It was a publishing company started by Rod Hudson, he later opened a small
shop near Windsor Station, he later moved it to The Southern Cross Hotel
complexe in the city, from there it moved to King Street, then Bourke
Street, where the ARE bought the business and renamed it the Railfan Shop,
they went into partnership with the PTC at Transport House, and as they say
on that pay TV station, "The rest is History"

Bob.

384CFB70.2551A778@hotkey.net.au">news:384CFB70.2551A778@hotkey.net.au...