Peterbrough Station news Wed 8th Dec 1999.

Good evening from Peterborough in the mid north
of South Australia, Thunderstorms today and very hot.
Work is being carried out today to repair defective
lights on the up Road Crossing.
First train through was the Eastbound Indian Pacific
right on time at 11:30 CST non stop.
The westbound BHP freight was  next train through at
14:00hrs and was kept waiting on the main line for 5Mins
with a red  down signal, this could have had something to
do with the  work on the road traffic x signals.Loco NR18.
Next train through at 15:00 was the eastbound Trailer Railer
with a long consist of Well wagons and  at my count 20 Trailers.
Then at 19:15hrs the empty eastbound Ore train to Broken Hill
was on her way to pick up a load of Lead Ore, with all those
white dust covers shining in the evening sun.
The last train through Westbound at 20:10hrs was the westbound
Trailer Railer with a very short consist. all times CST.

I have a few new pictures on my web page on the Car Captains Link.
Enjoy your Trains and have a great festive season.
Robin, The Stationmaster at Peterborough.
My Page : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster-
Photos: http://www.railpage.org.au/pix/Peterborough/
Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au