Re: ***-- VIRUS ALERT--*** (Joke)

Lighten up you guys.
Don't you know what the word "Joke" means.
If you can't you're all too damn serious, and should chill out a bit.
I happened to think the jokes was very amusing, and I look forward to a
bit of humour every now and again. You can't be 100% serious all the
time guys. I mean, stop listening to your radios and have a laugh!!!

R N O was only trying to make a few people laugh. And you flamed him.
How would you react if the Pope told a joke in here? Would you laugh, or
would you flame him?

Good Joke R N O! :)
You made ME smile.

What do ya call a dog with steel balls?