RD Bulldog pic 11/99, page 20

Hi Peter
I think you might have already received a private reply from one of the
'Operation Bulldog' team members but in case you haven't and for the benefit
of anyone else who's interested, the phenomenon you mentioned is definitely
reflected light which forms a near identical pattern on each CLP class unit.
There can be some great light effects in that part of South Aus.
Oh for another SA trip chasing fast-moving freight services!
Regards
Derek Rogers
Editor - Railway Digest

38476f8b.623008@news.ion.com.au">news:38476f8b.623008@news.ion.com.au...