SMU 220s have run of the Caboolture to Ipswich Line. - [Qld]

Hi Aus.Railers,

Noticed something interesting today, in the period from 12.00pm - 2.30pm
about 4 6-car SMU 220s were seen passing through Lawnton today going in the
Up and Down directions and I thought SMUs were rare on the Caboolture to
Ipswich Line. Only noticed this because I was in the Lawnton Tavern across
the road from the station. Also spotted the Tilt Train rocketing through.

---
Dean A Stalker
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com