Re: [VIC] whats to happento covered wagons??

Richard <richard_snook@primus.com.au> wrote in message
3849AA6F.30700916@primus.com.au">news:3849AA6F.30700916@primus.com.au...
> With the impending new rollingstock for Victorian Passenger trains (some
if not all)...it poses the question of the fate
> of the "A"'s. These, at 2 and 1/2 odd thousand horsepower might make an
interesting lease company type loco, or does FV
> maybe have some designs on them??
>
> Sure would look a treat in the new FV scheme!!
>
> One can dream!!
>
> Anyone know what is actually to happen with the new/old pass fleets??
>
> cheers >:~)) Richard
Actually you will see the A and the S in the new colours, or so my contacts
at Dynon are telling me.
Freight Victoria have several A's, as  they did not all go to Pass.
Another strong rumour, is that Freight Victoria have taken an option on the
Diesel Loco Fleet presently operated by V/Line Pass. We believe they will
take delivery as the new ones come on line...Clever really, sort of trade in
guaranteed, wouldn't you say!
Rod