Re: Location of Glenbrook crash carriages update 5/12

I just seen the Indian Pacific bucked powered car and the damaged automotive
wagon at Enfield Yard (next to the Enfield Signal Box this morning (Sun
5/12)

Danny Mok
dan@flex.com.au
**FordGhia's Railway and Transport in Australia Page**
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~phil05