Re: 1307

On 02 Dec 1999 10:06:09 GMT, rhall1307@aol.com (RHall1307) wrote:

>On a day of sadness, a little ray of sunshine, perhaps. 1307 arrived safe and
>well at Yass this afternoon after an uneventful trip. She's available for
>inspection, if not clambering over quite yet.
>Regards, Bob Hall.

I got quite a surprise when driving back from Goulburn yesterday
morning after chasing the Silverton train when I saw the loco coming
in the opposite direction just above the top of a low cutting which
obscured the trailer it was sitting on. For a moment I thought i was
suffering the consequences of getting up at 2.00 am two mornings in a
row to chase trains!!
Bevan Wall.