Re: terrier locomotives

> Then why on earth don't they apply for a grant...would they like help in putting
> a case together for any of the items I listed??? Anyone who is associated with
> the RTM contact me I would gladly help!
>
> Craig

We have to put up with the chain of command bullshit theroy of life.
In otherwords we have to go throught numerous bullshit and red tape to
get something done. Not to mention all the directors egos. They seem
more interested  in throwing expensive "directors Xmas parties" than
getting things done.
If you listen to the powers that be, we are applying for numerous grants
but never seem to get much.

rgds