The SX Set Suburban - [Qld] - My condolences to the IP vs V set victims.

Hi Aus.Railer's,

Well witnessed a bit of history at Shorncliffe today. The last loco-hauled
suburban train on the Citytrain network ran this morning. The main news
crews were at Shorncliffe and were looking around the train. (I might have
been on Channel 9 news where an interior shot is shown, if they showed it.)
The locomotive used was Diesel-Electric 2138 with a recent paint job.
Something unusual, photographers were allowed on the platforms at Roma
Street.

On a more sombre note, my condolences to the relatives of the deceased in
the Blue Mountain accident. Seeing the interurban train, or what was left of
it, was saddening to see.

Dean A Stalker
Email: dstalker2000@hotmail.com
Ph: +61 (07) 3886 0809