Re: Sydney airport railway - effect on buses

On 1 Dec 1999 09:50:49 GMT, "Bradley Torr" <btorr@bigpond.nospam.com>
wrote:

>which doesn't go to Paddington.... What's the point of that when you
>already have the tube servicing all four terminals, for (I'm guessing here)
>GBP 4.00?
>
>To compare, how long does the express bus take down the M4, how long does a
>taxi take and how long does the tube take?

  The point is the tube is the tube, Heathrow Express uses purpose
built rolling stock with plenty of baggage space (for the inbound
journey). As I said before the best thing is the city check-in. In
fact you can check-in at Paddington upto 2 hours before the flight,
with little delay!
 Ashley Wright, Canberra, Australia  ajwright@nospam.ozemail.com.au
 www:  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajwright   Do not reply to my email. Delete word 'Spam'.