Re: [Melb] Met System Map

On 2 Dec 1999 04:26:13 GMT, cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au (Christopher_Martin
GORDON) wrote:

>I have added a Met Trains System Map to my webpage:
>http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/current/metsystem-map.gif
>
>It shows the suburban line and a few selected other lines.
>
>It shows single, double or triple track, and stations with either
>crossing loops or crossovers and/or sidings.
>
>Have fun.

Nicely done.  The words down towards the bottom right which say "To
Sale".  Should they read "For Sale" ???     Or maybe just "Sold".
(Actually, should be "To Hillside" these days, I guess).

JD
John Dennis                         jdennis@acslink.net.au
Melbourne                                  denjo02@cai.com
Australia                   Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway
DBT URL:       http://www.acslink.net.au/~jdennis/dbt.html