Re: Strategic Reserve.

When: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 03:08:16 GMT. Where: misc.transport.rail.americas.
Who: "dilligaf" <bwinkler@home.com>. Why: who knows? What:

>It has been said many times that those of us whe share the same North
>American bed with the US suffer from the same fears as anyone forced to
>share a bed with an elelphant. You can garner alot of warmth but when it
>rolls over in its sleep............

If I were you, I wouldn't worry as much about the US as about being
collateral damage when someone else decides to do something to the US.

(Or all those Russian ICBMs that are most likely NOT Y2K compliant.)

David Streeter
--
If replying by both newsgroup post and email, please say so
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/8114