Re: Railways on Water Rats

With regard to the Water Rats train sightings, there has been much use
of CityRail backdrops in shows such as Water Rats, All Saints &  Wildside
recently (Blue Heelers also uses Victorian trains and sidings - maybe
including the ARHS Museum but I might be wrong) in their episodes. This is
the first time that I can recall Water Rats using the Eveleigh location but
it was used on Wildside on may occasions, as was Sydney Central station.  I
can even recall Gordon station being used in an episode of Water Rats as
part of a foot chase. There are more details on my website in the ErkWeb -
Famous Me section at www.webalias.com/erknet

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet