Re: BMS Line (VIC) Website Update

Jennifer Richmond wrote in message 37CDD7C9.55E646C8@melbpc.org.au">news:37CDD7C9.55E646C8@melbpc.org.au...

> Just a rumour that I have heard about the Broadmeadows line:
> The Apex train may not be seen regularly soon, as F/V have to pay track
access
> fees and it is far more cost effective to run it via Sunshine. If it is
running
> very late it may deviate via Essendon...
> As I say, just a rumour...

The Apex train only ever runs via the BMS line when no access is available
via Albion anyway, except for a few late night showings, So I spose it wont
effect it too much.

I noted it at 10:45 on Sunday (I think), at Glenbervie.  I did not get the
loco, as it was too dark, but it was the standard 21 wagons.

regards,

Steven Hurst