Re: Western WTT

On Wed, 01 Sep 1999 19:52:08 +1000, David & Julie Donald
<dsjmd@hermes.net.au> wrote:

>The latest Western WTT (NSW)
>
>As well, there is a service called 1XS7 following WL2 (on Sunday evenings /
>Monday mornings) from Broken Hill (presumably from somewhere interstate - noted
>as NRC) to NRC Chullora via Lithgow.  Does anyone know what this service this,
>and whether it too has been operating ??

Only a guess but
1=Sunday
X=Port Augusta
S=Sydney
7=Trailerail
So I would guess that it is the return of the trailerail from Perth,
probably combined with PM7 between Perth and Port Augusta.

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

Waxy Wary Zany Zebu