Re: X47 out and about

Yes. Why do we stuff up the perfectly functional designs the Yanks come up
with on all their locomotives. They just look perfect. The NR is a case in
question. Why couldn't the brutish looking USA cab be modified to fit the
designs which have no collission space. If the US cab had been used on the
NR's then maybe those poor guys who were killed at Robertson might have
survived. What do others think?

Cheers
RJG
37CBC4FE.13C4851A@ancc.com.au">news:37CBC4FE.13C4851A@ancc.com.au...