Grumpy Train Driver on Maribyrnong Siding.

Today was Senior Citizen Day on the Maribyrnong Siding,
with the V/Line loco No. 19 and five briquette wagons No.
VHEF 724-R, VHEF 702-G, VHEF 735-L, VHEF 714-J,
VHEF 744-K, between the hours of 1300 hrs to 1700 hrs.

Now you will won't to know how I know about Mr. Grumpy?

After the cruises, seeing rail shine, I went for a walk down
the siding with guard dog, came across loco 19 with wagon
attached to it, walk along side of track an said "Good Afternoon"
to the driver, out came for the mouth was "F*&^ OFF", with
that I continue walk along side the track came to the young shunter
that was test the total air brake system on the wagons.

Notice all grain wagon been move from siding into the yard for
unloading.

Yours Sincerely
Capt. W.J.Somerville