Re: V/Line Pass

Hi Bob,

>>I prefered it when I owned the SEC, at least what I spent on my power bill stayed in Victoria.<<

The problem was that in the case of the SEC a lot of your
dollar went straight overseas to service massive debts. So
what did we actually own ? Not a lot after the the debt was
subtracted. Like any badly run business it was lost and lost
forever.

>>As someone said earlier, the wheel will turn and these bastards will be held accountable.<<

That's as it should be. Who cares what the name of the team
is and what coloured guernseys they wear if they kick goals.
Alternatively "Does it matter what colour the cat is as long
as it catches mice ?" ( Deng Xiaou Ping said that ).Right
now one side is kicking goals and they other side is a bit
short of star players. As you say the wheel will turn but my
guts tell me it will be a while yet.

Regards

GT ( still discussing politics instead of railroads - I must
stop )