Re: V/Line Pass

David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote in message
37C681B1.AA4D6190@ancc.com.au">news:37C681B1.AA4D6190@ancc.com.au...
> Lineman wrote:
>
> > that's what I
> > like about privatisation and competition {plus state elections where the
> > Jeff is flush with surplus money and an unassailable lead} we get to
reap
> > some benefits.
> > Written and spoken by
> >
> > --
> > "Lineman"
> > "Speak Lineman"
> > Cog'ito Er'go Sum
>
> I hope your tongue is firmly planted in the side of your cheek. If he gets
> back in watch out for the demise of public schools and hospitals. All of
the
> things that our forebears worked so hard to get and make available to the
> average man in the street and his family, the people who keep the country
> going but get kicked in the head and the guts by all the politicians who
think
> they know best, but in fact know nothing.
>
> I heard a saying the other day (or year) -
>
> Those that can do,
> Those that can't teach,
> Those that can't teach teach teachers,
> Those that can't teach teachers go into politics.
>
> My apologies to all my teacher friends but it shows that the politicians
are
> near the bottom of the pile not the top.
>
> All my own thoughts as we near Sept 18. My thoughts will not be clouded by
the
> antics of that time of the year.
>
> Written and authorised by David Langley,
> On behalf of all downtrodden Victorians who are heartily sick of the
Liberal
> Party and all it stands for.

Spoken like a true believer.

However, I'm afraid too many Victorians, think more about football than
politics.

We will have the finest sports centres and the like but not one of them has
produced a single full time job, and we have lost control of our public
transport system, power generation and distribution, and I guess it will be
water next.

To take the line from a famous song of the past: "When will they ever
learn"?

Bob.
"No political disclaimer"