Re: V/Line Pass

: > Me thinks a very large majority of vics thinks they [Libs]deserve another
: 3
: > years at the top,just to see if what they have dished up does work.

: Sorry to disapoint you but we have 4 Year terms in Victoria.

You are realy both correct.  The term of government in Victoria is 4 years, and
the election can only be held in the last year of government.
So the minimum time in office is 3 years and the max is 4 years.

We can't have 6 months and another election.  So you can safely say that they
will get at least 3 years, but no more than 4 until the next election.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord