Re: Train of Thought (was: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

They must have been short on time as all Comengs have the *new* Hillside
logos on one end (just the 2 ends of a 6 car set) Several hillside logos
with a "New train of thought" wording underneath...  Doesn't really match
with the Green/Gold of the rest of the trains

cheers
Johann

--
--- Signature File Follows ---

By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely
overwhelm me.

7q85sr$e4m$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7q85sr$e4m$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...