Win Age of Kings!! + $10 / $20 Off

Greetings from pcHUB.com. Wow! Have we been busy. Well, thanks to the countless hours of work by teams here at pcHUB.com, we are proud to announce the launch of our robot based "Shop the Web" feature! We have always tried to bring you the best prices on your hardware and software items, but this one caps it all off!

In this issue:
-------
* Announcing the "Shop the Web" robot
* $10 off first order promotion
* $20 off any order of $200 or more
* Pre-Order two hot items at low-low prices
* Age of Kings - Sweepstakes (10 lucky winners!)
--------

Shop the Web (http://www.pchub.com/pchub/default.asp?)

Our automated robot based "Shop the Web" feature takes away the hassles of finding the best prices on an item. After you find a product you want in our store, if you are unsure of whether you can find it for cheaper at other online stores then invoke the "Shop the Web" feature. Our system will scour live price data from our network of E-Tailers and get back to you within your stipulated timeframe with the lowest price it can find. We will even provide you the link to the product on the recommended retailer's site.

$10 off your FIRST PURCHASE (http://pchub.com/pcHUB/discount.asp)

YES! You read it right! We want to encourage you to shop our site. We have a vast selection of over 50,000+ computer hardware and software items. Our search engine is exceptionally easy to use and we try to tell you up front if the product is not in stock!

Use the promotion to pre-order your copy of the most anticipated strategy game yet: Age Of Empires II - Age of Kings for $39.99. As a new customer, take $10 off your purchase (that's an after discount price of $29.99!) Enjoy the game and avoid the rush.

http://pchub.com/pcHUB/product.asp?SKU=179748&DEPT%5FID=10111

$20 off any order of $200 or more (http://www.pchub.com/pchub/discount.asp?)

MP3? Well now is a great time to buy a player at pcHUB.com! Use our coupon for $20 off any purchase of $200 or more** to get yourself a Nomad 64MB Mp3 Player by Creative Labs at an incredibly low price of $209.99. Use the $20 off to get this awesome tune-machine for $189.99.

http://www.pchub.com/pchub/product.asp?SKU=144408&DEPT%5FID=10068

Also, check out our awesome specials on organizers in the PDA section.
http://www.pchub.com/pchub/category.asp?dept%5Fid=10

This coupon is also good for any other applicable** purchase from our store as well. See coupon rules for more details.

Win a Age of Empires II - Age of Kings! (http://pchub.com/pcHUB/aok_choose.asp?)

Enter now to win one of 10 copies of the hot game Age of Empires II. One entry per day per account allowed. See the contest rules page for details and enter your name now so you could one of the lucky winners!

Hot Deals on DVDs (http://pchub.com/pcHUB/category.asp?dept%5Fid=9)

We have some very hard to find DVDs like The Usual Suspects in stock now! Check out our entire DVD selection in the DVD section.

I am confident that you will find that our selection, products and service meets and beats your expectations.

Sincerely,
Vikas Luthra
Vice-President - Sales and Marketing
'pcHUB.com
1-888-442-5327

Subscription Information

At pcHUB.com, we respect your privacy. We're writing today because we think you will find this information valuable. While we'd love to continue to tell you about our great products and prices, you can unsubscribe to this newsletter by replying to this message with the word REMOVE in the subject line of your message.

**Subject to shipping & handling charges and any applicable taxes.

Copyright 1999-2000 pcHUB.com. All rights reserved.