Re: Train of Thought (was: RUMOUR: Hillside Trains (Vic)

: >Hillside Train will tsrat an advertising campain on Sunday/Monday
: >included is sausage sizzles at premium station on Monday morning.
: >
: >On all the new posters and banners has their new catch phrase
: >"A new train of thought."
: >
: >Comments?

: Dreadful spelling. I think you should tsrat to use a spel checka! <g>

That just proves that my right index finger is quicker than my left
index finger.  Sorry this newsreader doesn't have a spell checker.

tsrat swapping left and right fingers around makes start.

Maybe I should go back to one finger, two is too advanced.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord