Re: Nothing to Report today

I seem to have a habit of being missunderstood on this newsgroup!  I
apologise if you took it the wrong way, what I meant was that I was looking
forward to seeing some photos (yours or any) of C508 and G543 in their new
colour schemes.  I always look forward to reading your postings, as they
cover all the latest news that I am interested in in Victoria.  Without your
photos I still would not have seen the new FV livery.  In future I will try
to be a little clearer...

as clear as mud, as always,

Steven Hurst