Re: Nothing to Report today

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:22:04 +1000, "Steven Hurst"
<hurste@primus.com.au> wrote, and I selectively quote:

>doh!

It was reported on aus.rail or ausloco that G543 freshly outshopped in
FV colours would be on 9140 on Wednesday morning, having come from
Ballarat on Tuesday.

C508 worked to Somerton on the pilot Friday/Monday/Tuesday.

In both cases, people have emailed me for more info about these two
highly topical locomotives.  Having checked out both trains, I was
simply trying to save railfans wasting time going out looking for
non-existent workings.

Why belittle that?

Regards

Yuri