Re: VN, VSH sets

I suspect Rod is thinking of Westrail 1067mm gauge.

If not, the way "heritage operators" in NSW/ACT mimic the NSWGR in re-coding
cars when there is a tiny practical modification, it will happen.  (e.g. HFS
is an FS with a guards' compartment added by 3801 Limited; BHM is a BAM with
a guards' compartment added by ARHS(ACT)).

The future ARS will clearly be an FS converted to a buffet/sleeper.  It will
be marketed as "re-created 1930's art deco elegance".

The VD is harder ... I guess it would be suburban electric driving trailer
fitted with vestibuled end platforms as a heritage feature.

We'll have to wait and see!

Regards

Bill