Re: Yellow two-car Harris thingy today

No, Bryan.  The original definition of a gunzel is one who takes his hobby,
railways, too seriously.  Having an interest in trains does not necessarily
make a person a gunzel.  The term has been greatly misused in recent years.

Regards
Bob Merchant

935583042.253723@diddley.primus.com.au">news:935583042.253723@diddley.primus.com.au...