Re: re qr photographers

geoff hearn wrote:

> watch out if you are
> shooting steam trains, working in a signal box I've seen a few silly people
> on the line or running from side to side , this makes it worst for the
> sensible people that just want to take a shot of a train. if you ever see
> someone do this please show them the error of their ways.Geoff.

I went into Loftus heights to photograph 3801 on Tuesday, and as the train was
approaching, some old fart brings his 6 year old grandkid through a hole in the
fence and right up next to the up main (in the middle of our photo).  After the
train went past, his kid stood in the four foot of the up main and watched the
train go away on the down main.  This section of track has a 115 km/h speed
limit, and this retard is encouraging the kid to stand in the middle of it.  He
got very hostile when I told them to get away from the running lines.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au