Re: C508 on Somerton Pilot

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:56:34 +1000, Peter J. Sweetten wrote in
aus.rail.bombers.flag99, and I selectively quote:

>Found C508, in company with
>NR62, again on 9603 Somerton pilot. It looked absolutely fantastic in the
>cloudless sunshine at 09:45 when I drove into the yard. I can also confirm
>that there is no definitely no muffling of the exhaust note, as it totally
>drowned out the NR (good stuff!).

Tuesday 24 Aug -- NR15+C508 on Somerton pilot, NR leading on the down.

Could someone in NR turn the C so it leads out of Melbourne for better
morning sunshine shots please?

Regards

Yuri
--