Train Driver

Could you please send me information on the traineeship of a train driver,
my son is very keen.
You can either contact me by return email or phone me on 9603 1762. Thank
you

______
NOTICE - This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are only for the use of
the person to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient you have received
this e-mail in error.  Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
copying or dealing in any way
whatsoever with this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please
reply immediately by way of advice to us.
It is the addressee/recipient duty to virus scan and otherwise test the
information provided before
that the information is
free of a virus or any other defect or error.
except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Pannell Kerr Forster,
Melbourne.

Pannell Kerr Forster
http://www.panker.com.au
______