Re: Is Quokka circumcised?

That was a troll, mate.. obviously aimed at me because I have been
sticking up fot someone in another newsgroup.. In case you dont know
what a troll is, its where some idiot with an anonymous name posts
crap about other people because he has no other hobbies in life and he
has masturbated so many times today that he cant squeeze any more out,
so he comes on here and gets people like you to respond to his crap..

I was going to ignore it..you might want to do the same in future.

By the way, congratulations on your clean penis.. :) I bet no woman
has ever complained about it.

Mel