Re: Is Quokka circumcised?

Just because a man is not circumcised, he does not necessarily have a smelly
cock!
I am not and I wash mine every time I can, that is when I have been for a
pee and I have access to a basin!

No woman has ever complained about mine! So Melissa you don't know what
you're missing, the friction is better too!
I'll show you if you like?

37BB8410.BA26EE6B@mediaone.net">news:37BB8410.BA26EE6B@mediaone.net...