Re: Wollongong Quokka's (Robert Simons) hot gay fantasy

7pd1l6$6vg$0@dosa.alt.net">news:7pd1l6$6vg$0@dosa.alt.net...

Awwww... shucks.

> Though I'm kind of jealous that you're already involved with this guy
(what
> a lucky bastard!).  There's always hope for the future.  If you two ever
> break up drop me a line.  You won't be disappointed. :-)

Well... a very nice example of a follow-up "proof" troll, but trust me
people... if anyone from my UoW days *did* post, I suspect it would be
somewhat more entertaining. :)

--
Robs the Sydney Wollongong Quokka
http://www.zipworld.com.au/~quokka/